- All routine or as-needed prescription medications must be kept and administered by the camp nurse, and upon request, the camp nurse can also keep/administer any over-the-counter medications, vitamins/supplements, or essential oils your camper brings. An Authorization for Administration of Medication form is required for any medications, vitamins/supplements, or essential oils that will be kept by the camp nurse.
- Medications should be in the original containers and placed in a clear, resealable bag with the camper’s name clearly noted.
- Sleeping bag or twin sheets and blanket
- Towels and washcloths
- Laundry bag
- Toiletries (hand soap, shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste, body wash,
- Umbrella or rain jacket
- Water bottle
- Spending money (for Campus Store, Common Grounds Café, The Hub, The Hut,
The Palms, the Pelican, the Gearbox, vending machines, paintball, West Campus,
- Bible, of course!
Note: Campers are permitted to bring
cell phones; however, we encourage these to be used for communication purposes only.