You’ll be able to choose from plenty of options for breakfast, lunch, and
dinner—including low-calorie, gluten-free, and comfort
food—in the Four Winds dining hall. If you want something different, you can try out the The Palms on-campus restaurant (which also sells Papa
John’s pizza and Chick-fil-A), or relax in the Common
Grounds Café. You’ll have snack options at The Hub and The Hut in the
Sports Center too. Extra money will be needed to purchase food outside
the Four Winds dining hall.
Grow from challenging Bible messages, get the most out of being at camp, then, for a good
night’s sleep, go to your carpeted, air-conditioned residence hall room.* If you want to grab
a quick snack or something to drink, you can just head downstairs to the Pelican (in the women’s
residence hall) or Gearbox (in the men’s residence hall). Don’t
forget to bring some spending money!
*Campers are placed in rooms according to birth gender.
- 2 twin-sized bunk beds per room (4 beds total)
- One bathroom with a shower per room or suite
- Common areas with sofas and tables on every floor
- Laundry rooms in each residence hall*
- *Just add money to your Campus Card to pay.
- Ice and vending machines throughout the building