- Modest shirts that cover the shoulders (no tight-fitting, low, spaghetti-strap, or midriff-showing shirts or shirts with writing or pictures that are contrary to biblical principles)
- Knee-length shorts (loose-fitting walking or athletic style that come to the top of the knee when sitting and standing)
- Knee-length skirts, dresses, and shorts are appropriate for evening services
- Wind/athletic pants (required if you want to rock climb)
- Swimsuits are to be modest
- T-shirt to wear over swimsuit (required when surfing on the FlowRider)
Note: No pants, jeans, capri pants, or short shorts. Wind/athletic pants are required for the climbing wall and permitted for ice skating and paintball (facilities provided to change prior to these activities).