For a quick reference, download the Dress Guidelines PDF.
- Tennis shoes
- Flip flops (for the water park, Swim Center, and West Campus)
- Water shoes (optional)
- Jacket/sweater for ice skating (just in case)
Bedding & Other Items
- Sleeping bag or twin sheets and blanket
- Laundry bag
- Toiletries (hand soap, shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste, body wash, etc.)
- Umbrella or rain poncho
- Spending money (for Campus Store, Common Grounds Café, The Hub, The Hut, the Palms Grille, the Pelican, the Gearbox, vending machines, paintball, West Campus, Segway tour, Escape Room)
- Bible, of course!
Note: Campers are permitted to bring cell phones; however, we encourage these to be used for communication purposes only.
- Modest shirts that cover the shoulders (no tight-fitting, low, spaghetti-strap, or midriff-showing shirts or shirts with writing or pictures that are contrary to biblical principles)
- Knee-length shorts (loose-fitting walking or athletic style that come to the top of the knee when sitting and standing)
- Knee-length skirts, dresses, and shorts are appropriate for evening services
- Wind pants (required if you want to rock climb)
- Swimsuits are to be modest
- T-shirt to wear over swimsuit (required when surfing on the FlowRider)
Note: No pants, jeans, capri pants, or short shorts. Wind pants are required for the climbing wall and permitted
for ice skating.
- Shirts (no cutoff sleeves or shirts with writing or pictures that are contrary to biblical principles)
- Knee-length shorts
- Jeans and/or wind pants (required if you want to rock climb)
- Swim trunks
Note: Jewelry other than a watch or rings should not be worn.
- Weapons of any kind such as guns, tasers, stun guns, or knives (3” or smaller pocketknives allowed)
- Hazardous items such as combustible fluids, lighters, candles, candle warmers, incense, or fireworks
- Entertainment items such as televisions, gaming consoles, DVDs, movies, headphones, ear buds, or playing cards
- Items with divisive symbols