- We believe that Christ’s blood, shed on Calvary, is the only Atonement for man’s sin (1 Pet. 1:18–19, 1 John 1:9, John 14:6). We believe that salvation is a free gift of God for “whosoever will”; it is by grace, through faith, plus nothing, and believers are eternally secure. Salvation is received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work. “Whosoever will” may come to Christ; God does not pre-elect persons to heaven or hell.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the body of Christ, called the Church. It is composed of all born-again believers who have by faith accepted Jesus Christ as Savior (Eph. 2:8–22, 3:1–21, 4:4–16, 5:23–32). God has ordained the local church for the perpetuation of His truth and work in the world. The two ordinances of the local church are baptism by immersion and a regular observance of the Lord’s Supper by believers.
- We believe the Scripture regarding Satan, who rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven with a host of angels who followed him (Isa. 14:13–14). He introduced sin to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden (Gen. 3:1–13). He continues to turn people from truth and against God (1 Pet. 5:8). Eternal hell was created for Satan, his demons, and people who do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation (Rev. 20:15, Matt. 25:41, John 3:16).
- We believe that the believer is called to a life of consecration which requires increasing in the knowledge of Christ and growing in grace (Col. 1:10, 2 Pet. 3:18, John 15:4–5).
- We believe that the will of God for all believers is to give evidence of sanctification to the world through being honorable in all relations with others (Rom. 12:1–2, 1 Thess. 4:3, James 1:27).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life in heaven, and those that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation in a literal lake of fire.
- We believe in the imminent, pre-Tribulation return of Jesus Christ for all believers. The Rapture of the saints will be followed by a seven-year Tribulation, after which Christ will return in glory to judge the world and set up His millennial reign on earth.
These Articles of Faith do not exhaust the extent of beliefs or practices of Youth Outreach Ministry. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, is the final authority of all that we believe concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind. For the purposes of the ministry's doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, the Board of Directors is ultimately responsible for interpreting the meaning and application of Scripture.